Logo

Sunday 15 May 2011

First Choice Baby Scan at the first Cheshire Baby and Childrens Show 16/04/2011

Cheshire Baby & Childrens Fair took place at Winsford's Lifestyle Centre on 16th April 2011, and First Choice Baby Scan was very happy to exhibit here. It took off to quite a shacky start, despite having booked a specific stall from plan provided by organisor on arrival there was a free for all for the prime pitch. Eventually we got our stall set up and were ready for the public. "Footfall" on the day was slow but steady (it was a lovely sunny day out side!). There was a good selection of different companies representated, and live demonstrations. Would I recommend that they do anything different ? We'll my husband (who I'd volunteered to help out on my stall that day) suggested that something serving snacks (hot dogs, drinks or even BBQ if out door event) would have gone down great!
Thanks must be givern to Alisha our receptionist for all her good effort and work :-). Plus to my husband (Joe) and my 2 x daughters who were good little helpers on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment